The air ducts in your home circulate the air from the heating/cooling system into and out of each room. The air your family breathes travels through the ducts multiple times per day. You want it as clean as possible. Professional Duct Cleaning from Campbell's TempraCure not only promotes a healthier living space, but improves comfort, lessens the workload of heating/cooling equipment, and saves you money. Contact us at 815-788-6283 for expert service across Crystal Lake, IL and surrounding areas, and we’ll provide quick turnaround, no mess or damage, and results you can trust.
Expert Duct Cleaning Service
If it’s been more than two years since you’ve had your ductwork inspected and cleaned, the system might have become a breeding ground for bacteria. The average home collects sixty pounds of dirt annually, just from the air ducts. Through proven effective strategies and industry-leading equipment, Campbell's TempraCure removes stubborn contaminants, such as dust, dirt, cobwebs, insects, rodents, and their droppings. We combat the growth of mildew, mold, and harmful microbial organisms which can be introduced into indoor air whenever the HVAC system operates. At Campbell's TempraCure we value our relationships with our customers, and take pride in providing helpful and cost-saving solutions to healthier and more enjoyable homes across Crystal Lake, Lake in the Hills, Cary, Algonquin, Huntley & Barrington, IL.
Benefits of professional Duct Cleaning from Campbell's TempraCure include:
- Optimized HVAC Operation – Any buildup of contaminants in the ducts restricts airflow through the heating and cooling system, putting greater strain on components and diminishing reliability and service life.
- Cleaner Home – Ducts which are clogged with dust and debris continually introduce allergens into the home, requiring more vacuuming, dusting, and cleaning.
- Avoid Needless Issues – Regular inspections reveal damage or concerns to air ducts, ensuring repairs are handled before they graduate into bigger problems.
- Maximum Comfort – A buildup of dirt reduces air circulation, making it more difficult for heating and cooling systems to achieve and maintain the thermostat setting.
- Healthier Indoor Air Quality – If the air in the home is traveling through dirt ducts, it becomes a threat to health, triggering allergy, asthma, and flu-like symptoms.
- Avoid Odors – A thorough cleaning of the air ducts removes odor trapping particles, and combats the smell of pets, cleaning agents, mold, food, and much more, for a fresher smelling home.
- Cost Savings – Properly maintained air ducts contribute to the efficiency of heating and cooling equipment, keeping monthly energy bills at a minimum.