Living in Crystal Lake, IL and surrounding areas, a tightly sealed and well-insulated home is necessary to minimize utility bills. Unfortunately, this creates problems with trapped contaminants, humidity issues, and even property damage. When you call on the professionals from Campbell's TempraCure for Indoor Air Quality Services, we optimize both energy efficiency and the health of your indoor environment. Through accurate diagnosis and customized strategies, we help you achieve and maintain superior Indoor Air Quality, and breathe easier.
Expert Indoor Air Quality Solutions
Contact Campbell's TempraCure at 815-362-7254 for knowledgeable recommendations and industry leading Air Quality accessories. As a Carrier Factory Authorized Dealer, our team remains updated with a wide range of innovations to resolve any challenge. Rest assured, we treat our customers as our own neighbors, personalizing our services and delivering an end result that totally satisfies. We have your HVAC TempraCure across Crystal Lake, Lake in the Hills, Cary, Algonquin, Huntley & Barrington, IL.
Some of the many Indoor Air Quality options we offer include:
- Ventilation Systems – Severe local weather makes it impossible to open windows and take advantage of fresh outside air. However, ventilation is essential to Indoor Air Quality. A whole-home Ventilation System delivers all the benefits with none of the drawbacks. By using the stale, outgoing air to preheat fresh, incoming air, Heat Recovery Ventilation systems help to reduce the workload of the furnace.
- Dehumidifiers – Maintaining relative humidity levels between 30% and 60% enhances health and comfort, decreases demand on the cooling system, and saves money on energy bills. If your home smells musty, feels sticky, is damp or there’s condensation on windows, you’re probably dealing with excess humidity. A whole-home Dehumidifier controls moisture, allows personalized adjustments, runs quietly, and requires very little maintenance.
- Humidifiers – Cold temperatures and long winters lead to non stop heating, which creates issues with overly dry air. A lack of humidity makes the air feel colder, resulting in higher thermostat settings. You may also face damage to wood furnishings, static shock, and all sorts of health related issues, including dry skin, chapped lips, sore throat, coughing, bloody noses, headache and more. A whole-home Humidifier incorporates into the existing HVAC system, and silently introduces necessary moisture to enhance the comfort, health, and enjoyment of your home.
- Air Purifiers – Greatly improve the quality of your indoor air with an air purifier installation from Campbell's TempraCure. Air purifiers eliminate impurities using UV germicidal lamps, making them even more effective against germs such as the common cold. These innovative systems deliver whole-home results, operate silently, and require little upkeep, all while cleaning the indoor air up to eight times per hour.
- Air Cleaners – If anyone in your home is dealing with allergies, asthma, or other respiratory and skin conditions, your air quality could be the problem. Air cleaner systems use built-in filters to remove particles from the air, so that all the air leaving your home’s ductwork is free from contaminants and allergens.